Take the Hunger Games challenge for On the Same Page!
Did you survive last week's challenge? The correct answers were: 1) c. burn ointment 2) d. uphill 3) h. tracker jackers 4) k. slowly cover your face, remain still for a while, then move gradually away 5) m. an explosion
Here's your new challenge:
1) The bakery skill that helps Peeta survive after he is injured in the games is
a) decorating cakes
b) lifting hundred-pound bags of flour
c) making flatcakes
2) Katniss tricks Peeta into swallowing sleep syrup by telling him she has flavored it with berries she calls
e) sugar berries
3) Who is the last tribute to die in the 74th Hunger Games?
4) Katniss and Peeta make their stand at the end of the games with a handful of
j) nightshade berries
k) bloodshade berries
l) nightlock berries
5) The pink and white flowers Peeta picks for Katniss as they head home are
m) the tops of wild onions
o) cherry blossom
Visit next Friday for the posted answers and a new challenge.
Bring the whole family for Hunger Games Day at the Main Library on Saturday, March 20th from 1-3 p.m.
Hunger Games Day: Read it, Play it, Survive It!